1. Bylaws and Constitution (PDF) - updated January 2016
2.Conference Planning Handbook - DIVISION (PDF)- updated June 2017
3. Conference Planing Handbook - NATIONAL (PDF) - updated 2017
4. Financial Policies and Procedures (PDF) - updated July 2013
5. Newsletter Editor's Guide (PDF)
6. Presidency Guide 2008 (PDF)
7. R&R Procedural Guide (PDF) - updated Spring 2016
8. Treasurer Handbook (PDF)
3. Division Conference Budget Template (Excel)
4. Funds Request Form (PDF)
5. State Chapter Year-End Financial Reporting Form (Excel) updated June 2008
6. Travel Expense Form (PDF) (fillable PDF, complete then print) Updated August 2010
7. W-9 Form (fillable PDF. Complete then print.)
Honor Choir Policies and Procedure (PDF) (Updated 2015)
Honor Choir Medical Release/Liability Waiver Template (RTF document)
May 30-31, 2018, Kansas City. State presidents and treasurers, as well as Division presidents and treasurers, should plan to arrive May 29. State leaders will stay through noon on May 31.
The Executive Committee arrives on May 28 (Memorial Day) and meets all day on May 29. The National Board meets the afternoon of May 31 and runs through noon on June 1.
We suggest preparing the report contents in Word and then copying and pasting into the online form below. Once you have submitted your report, please email Sundra Flansburg (email@example.com) to confirm that it has been received. Thank you!
President's Report Form - Due May 15
Call to InnovationRead more about the new way ACDA will continue its work based on the results of the 2016 membership vote.
ACDA Advocacy Statement
Whereas the human spirit is elevated to a broader understanding of itself through study and performance in the aesthetic arts; and
Whereas serious cutbacks in funding and support have steadily eroded state institutions and their programs throughout the country;
Be it resolved that all citizens of the United States of America actively voice affirmative and collective support for necessary
funding at the local, state, and national levels of education and government to ensure the survival of arts programs for this and future generations.
Print-quality ACDA logo here.
ACDA Supporter logo here.